FIRST STAGE OF RECRUITMENT
Foreigners - candidates for studies are obliged to register on the website: https://ehms.apsl.edu.pl/e-rekrutacja/
(choose: «Registration for foreigners 2019/2020», Registration will start from 17.06.2019) and then to send a copy or scanned versions of some basic documents, essential for the first stage of recruitment to the following address:
email@example.com or to:
Akademia Pomorska w Słupsku – Punkt Rekrutacyjny
ul. Arciszewskiego 22a 76-200 Słupsk, Polska
1. Personal questionnaire with a picture.
2. Passport. Page one (with personal details and picture).
3. Valid proof of education completed. Any valid document entitling the candidate to undertake studies in POLAND translated into Polish by a sworn translator, legalized or with an apostille attached:
In the case of candidates for Bachelor’s degree studies and uniform master's studies:
- High school graduation certificate with relevant marks,
- Legalization of the certificate or an apostille,
- Legalized certificate with marks translated into Polish by a sworn translator,
- a confirmation that the certificate entitles the candidate to apply for admission to institutions of higher education of all types – if applicable and depending on the country where the document was issued (if there is not such information on your certificate)
In the case of candidate for a masters degree programme (second cycle studies) :
- Diploma certifying the completion of a bachelors degree course along with the supplement
- Legalization of the certificate or an apostille
- Legalized diploma with the supplement translated into Polish by a sworn translator,
- or a confirmation that the certificate entitles the candidate to apply for admission to institutions of higher education of all types – if applicable and depending on the country where the document was issued (if there is not such information on your certificate)
All documents issued should be translated into Polish by a sworn translator*
Translation of all documents into Polish should be done by a sworn translator enlisted as such by the Minister of Justice. Having a problem translating the documents? Contact the RECRUITMENT OFFICE!
4. 1 photograph in electronic form
5. Application form for accommodation at a dormitory - if applicable
6. Proof of payment of tuition
7. Proof of payment of recruitment fee.Artistic education in the area of musical art - 150PLN (≈35€), for another fields of study - 85PLN (≈20€).
Recruitment fee should be paid on the following account:
71 2490 0005 0000 4520 8377 0269
IBAN: PL SWIFT: ALBPPLPW
Akademia Pomorska w Słupsku
ul. Arciszewskiego 22a, 76-200 Słupsk, Poland
8. A birth certificate (necessary for temporary registration) – eyes-only documents
9. Document confirming exemptions from handling fees for full-time studies:
- Foreign passport in case of citizens; Passport - in the case of citizens:
UE: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary, Great Britain, Italy,
EFTA: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.
- permanent residence card or long-term EU residence permit;
- decision on temporary residence permit referred to:
- Article 159 par. 1 or
- Article 186 par. 1, points 3 or 4 the Act on Foreigners of 12 December 2013;
- decision on granting a refugee status or confirmation of the right to enjoy temporary protection or subsidiary protection in the Republic of Poland;
- a certificate confirming the knowledge of the Polish language as a foreign language at least at C1 level issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language;
- The Card of the Pole or a decision on Polish origin;
- Marriage certificate or birth certificate as well as the confirmation of residence in Poland – in case of a married foreigner, descendant or ascendant of a Polish citizen living in the Republic of Poland;
10. Parents’ or caregivers’ permission to undertake studies by an underage person (applies only to candidates below 18 years old); In case of underage candidates parents’ or caregivers’ legal permission certified by notary public or Polish diplomatic or consular office is required.
Documents must be sent before September 13
Power of attorney for submission of documents - if someone else will render them of your behalf:
SECOND STAGE OF RECRUITMENT
- The list of documents to be presented upon arrival in Poland in order to study: original documents specified above (in the first stage of recruitment procedures).
- Organizational meeting (attendance is mandatory):
- Polish Proficiency Test
- Preparation of documents required for obligatory registration of stay in Poland