International Business - studies conducted entirely in English, addressed to people planning a professional career in companies and international organizations, and as independent consultants for companies operating in global markets.
In educating future managers of this specialization, we focus on providing them with the latest theoretical knowledge and practical skills. Therefore, we pay great attention to ensuring that our graduates have extensive knowledge of global, regional and national conditions, as well as political, economic, legal, marketing and logistic factors relevant to international business.
The study programme therefore includes subjects that allow you to learn about global and European trends, strategies and modern business models used in the management of an international business organization. The study programme therefore includes subjects that allow you to learn about global and European trends, strategies and modern business models used in the management of an international business organization. . They also develop their skills during numerous workshops, incl. in the field of business negotiations, intercultural communication, decision-making processes and coping with stress, and they improve an additional foreign language at a business level.
Due to the practical profile of the studies, students receive support in finding a valuable place for internships in enterprises and public administration units in local markets.
DURING THE STUDIES, WE TEACH, among others:
in the field of specialist education:
- international trade law
- management in the economy 4.0
- start-up management
- international marketing and neuromarketing
- international corporate strategies
- Lean and Agile management
- international logistics
- diversity and innovation management
- international trade and international political and economic relations
in the field of management and running a business:
- strategic management
- marketing management
- project management
- corporate financial management
- budgeting and controlling
- labour law
- forecasting and simulation in business
- team management and human resource management
OUR GRADUATES CAN FIND A JOB:
- in managerial positions in companies and international organizations
- as independent consultants for companies operating in international markets
- as specialists in economics, marketing and management
- in enterprises of various industries, non-profit organizations,
- local government units and business environment institutions, especially those oriented towards international activity