FIRST STAGE OF RECRUITMENT
Foreigners - candidates for studies are obliged to register on the website: https://ehms.apsl.edu.pl/e-rekrutacja/
(choose: «Registration for foreigners 2019/2020», Registration will start from 17.06.2019) and then to send a copy or scanned versions of some basic documents, essential for the first stage of recruitment to the following address:
email@example.com or to:
Akademia Pomorska w Słupsku – Punkt Rekrutacyjny
ul. Arciszewskiego 22a 76-200 Słupsk, Polska
1. Personal questionnaire with a picture.
2. Passport. Page one (with personal details and picture).
3. Valid proof of education completed. Any valid document entitling the candidate to undertake studies in POLAND translated into Polish by a sworn translator, legalized or with an apostille attached:
In the case of candidates for Bachelor’s degree studies and uniform master's studies:
- High school graduation certificate with relevant marks,
- Legalization of the certificate or an apostille,
- Legalized certificate with marks translated into Polish by a sworn translator,
- a confirmation that the certificate entitles the candidate to apply for admission to institutions of higher education of all types – if applicable and depending on the country where the document was issued (if there is not such information on your certificate)
In the case of candidate for a masters degree programme (second cycle studies) :
- Diploma certifying the completion of a bachelors degree course along with the supplement
- Legalization of the certificate or an apostille
- Legalized diploma with the supplement translated into Polish by a sworn translator,
- or a confirmation that the certificate entitles the candidate to apply for admission to institutions of higher education of all types – if applicable and depending on the country where the document was issued (if there is not such information on your certificate)
All documents issued should be translated into Polish by a sworn translator*
Translation of all documents into Polish should be done by a sworn translator enlisted as such by the Minister of Justice. Having a problem translating the documents? Contact the RECRUITMENT OFFICE!
4. 1 photograph in electronic form
5. Application form for accommodation at a dormitory - if applicable
6. Proof of payment of tuition
7. Proof of payment of recruitment fee.Artistic education in the area of musical art - 150PLN (≈35€), for another fields of study - 85PLN (≈20€).
Recruitment fee should be paid on the following account:
71 2490 0005 0000 4520 8377 0269
IBAN: PL SWIFT: ALBPPLPW
Akademia Pomorska w Słupsku
ul. Arciszewskiego 22a, 76-200 Słupsk, Poland
8. A birth certificate (necessary for temporary registration) – eyes-only documents
9. Document confirming exemptions from handling fees for full-time studies:
- Foreign passport in case of citizens; Passport - in the case of citizens:
UE: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary, Great Britain, Italy,
EFTA: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.
- permanent residence card or long-term EU residence permit;
- decision on temporary residence permit referred to:
- Article 159 par. 1 or
- Article 186 par. 1, points 3 or 4 the Act on Foreigners of 12 December 2013;
- decision on granting a refugee status or confirmation of the right to enjoy temporary protection or subsidiary protection in the Republic of Poland;
- a certificate confirming the knowledge of the Polish language as a foreign language at least at C1 level issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language;
- The Card of the Pole or a decision on Polish origin;
- Marriage certificate or birth certificate as well as the confirmation of residence in Poland – in case of a married foreigner, descendant or ascendant of a Polish citizen living in the Republic of Poland;
10. Parents’ or caregivers’ permission to undertake studies by an underage person (applies only to candidates below 18 years old); In case of underage candidates parents’ or caregivers’ legal permission certified by notary public or Polish diplomatic or consular office is required.
SECOND STAGE OF RECRUITMENT
- The list of documents to be presented upon arrival in Poland in order to study: original documents specified above (in the first stage of recruitment procedures).
- Organizational meeting (attendance is mandatory):
- Polish Proficiency Test
- Preparation of documents required for obligatory registration of stay in Poland